- Nestlings: This class is designed for children ages 18 months to 36 months accompanied by a parent or guardian. Adults help the children develop gross motor skills and body awareness with direction from the instructor. (25 mins)
- Fledglings: Ages 3 to 4 years old. Beginner gymnastics skills, flexibility, strength and FUN are the main focus of this class. (40 mins)
- Falconettes: Beginner gymnastics for ages 4 and 5 year olds. (55 mins)
- Girls Gymnastics: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced. Ages over 5. (55 mins)
- Raptors: This class is not just boy’s gymnastics! We will work towards improving speed, agility and strength which will enhance each athlete’s ability in all sports. (55 mins)
- Falcon Tumblers: Do you want to learn to flip but not so sure you like the other “stuff”? Do you want to learn that tumbling skill for cheerleading? Then this is the class for you! (55 min)
- Playtime with Parents: This is a drop in playtime with no long term commitments! It is a supervised but unstructured open playtime where parents and their children can explore, play and socialize. $5.00 per session
- Fitness Fun: This is a non-gymnastics class that focuses on cardiovascular exercises and games, strength and coordination. Nutrition and fitness goals will be discussed quarterly or as needed.
- Level 1 Girls Gymnastics: Instructor Placement
- Falcons Competitive Team: Placement on the Competitive Team is by instructor recommendation only.
Follow us on social media: